Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Directions from MCO

Florida Savvy

Directions from MCO

Whats the best route to take from Orlando International to Highway 27, am going over in Sept and have never done the villa gig before so dont know my way around that end of town, am staying in the Hillcrest area just south of the junction of the 192/27, have been looking at maps,Google earth etc and have a fair idea but would like opinions from people who have done the various routes as to what is the best, any advice would be appreciated. Cheers, Ian
    Ian Mcc

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Ask your villa owner for directions, they will know the best route to take. I always send my directions out approx 2 weeks before my guests arrive.
    Christine

Ian my home is just the next development to Hillcrest if you would like a copy of the directions I give my guests from MCO DM me your e mail

Take highway 417 SOUTH to INTERSTATE 4 WEST (I-4 WEST)
    Towards Tampa.
    Once on the I-4 WEST you will take
    EXIT 55 to Haines City HIGHWAY 27 North

417 is a toll road and will cost around $3.50, but well worth missing the busy part of the I4, especially after a long flight
    Shirley

I would take South Access Road from airport to the 417,Head west towards Tampa, Take exit 3 Osceola Parkway to World Drive, south on World drive to the 192, Then head west and at the end of the 192 take the 27 south.

Dave