Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best and worse

Florida Junior

Best and worse

So far whilst being here I think we have eaten out 90% of the time, from Hungry Howies Pizza, Mannys, KFC, Denny's Perkins oh I could go on and on, (bit like my waistline since being here!) Last night the kids decided on having Denny's (usually go there for Breakfast) and our meals were ok. I had some kind of fajhita (excuse the spelling!) meal and apart from having bacon in it which I hate, its was fine, our worst meal has to be breakfast at Golden Corral, cheap yes tasteless yes. You can see why they make you pay for it upfront..... I can honestly say our best meal out was our 1st visit to Manny's and our worst was Golden Corral, best take out was Hungry Howies. I tried cooking a roast the other night just so we could have some vegetables not fries for once and for some reason the chicken took about 5 hours to cook! Might even try Taco Bell today.

Florida Junior
    Hi netty
    Have to back you all the way on the Mannys call, it was by far the best and most enjoyable meal and attomosphere we sampled on our stay and the staff were great too especially laura who kept us entertained all evening. Worst was easily Cici's pizza place on the 192 describing it as 'cheap' would be flattering.
    Enjoy Taco Bell we never got round to trying it.

Cici's pizza was the worst. The best is difficult to answer but Seasons 52, Bonefish & the Italian opposite Rosen Plaza are pretty good.
    Regards, Mark

I agree with the places you have suggested being great Mark but they are in a whole different category that the ones mentioned - with prices a lot higher, so I think that needs to be pointed out before someone goes trundling off to Seasons 52 expecting a pizza for $3[msnwink]

I do agree about not making the Cicis -Seasons comparison. You are not comparing like with like, One is very cheap, the other rather expensive. They cannot really be compared. You cannot provide Seasons food and service on Cicis prices.

We like Olive garden as a medium option. Seitos bento lunch boxes are good for a modest price.
    Angela

Florida Newbie
    Have to agree with Golden Corral being the worst, I got food poisoning there! The best for us is Fultons Crab house DTD, it not just the food it is also the location overlooking the lake.

Florida Chatterbox
    Best for us is Texas De Brasil, on I Drive opposite Bass Pro store - with a bogof coupon you can get if you register your birthday on their website. Otherwise expensive - but so worth it if you are a big eater who likes top quality and good service.

Worst is Ponderosa, used to be good value and plenty of choice, now its a mere shadow of its former self and just not worth going to. I've been to better prison canteens.

My favourite takeaway, by far, Papa John's Pizza.
    Favourite restaurant, hmmm, tricky, there's a lot of good stuff around. Market Street Cafe at Celebration impressed us last year.

Have had several disappointing meals out, but Cici's didn't go down too well, and Ruby Tuesdays on 192 was big disappointment last time we went there.

Mmmmm, Papa John's (looks wistful)
    Dave.

My favourite is Logan's, the bread they give you at the start when you are waiting on your meal is delicious!

Worst is Ponderosa - yuck!

Florida Chatterbox
    So Anorak when were u last behind bars LOL, my worst is ponderosa, yukky do , and best is Manny's however for brekkie i really love IHOP, omg i so wanna go just checking flight prices and it scared me.