Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: King Louis Pad #3

King Louis Pad #3

I Can't seem to get my days right that shows we are relaxing and forgotting about Canada. LOL
    Well Sunday we were suppose to go to Magic Kingdom but the rain had started and boy did it rain i never saw rain like that here in the last 5 years or even in canada, I think the pool even rose its water level a couple of inches a savings for Dave and Caroline.
    So magic kingdom on Wednesday. We did the Sunday thing like back home and did the drive around Orlando. Well so did every tourist in Orlando had the same idea traffic........ must i say more. We went into pro Bass what a store i could;ve pitched a tent and stayed .
    Monday was a better day we headed for Clearwater to visit some Friends from back home who live here for the winter. there were 5 groups who bought Double wide Trailers for under $10,000 and pay HOH fees of $500 and more ouch the trailer part was nice but thats alot for HOH fees year round and have a communal pool and a patch of grass they call heaven. i'll stick to my villas least our walls are made of brick and when you flush the toilet they can't hear us in the next trailer,
    Temp was about 70 and Sunny the weather man is promising higher temps for the rest of the week. It was sure nice to come back from clearwater and jump into a pool and hot tub with temps at 90, thanks again Caroline, lovin it.
    We used our GPS system to get to Clearwater does anyone out their curse theirs boy these things like to test our tolerance level it will take you it thinks the shortest routes but doesn't let on their may be 32 steet lights to get to your destination but watching the traffic and lights are hard on the nerves. haha On the way back our friends sent us the orginal route with about 8 lights and onto the i 4 we went. We figured we would go out to eat since it was late,we tried the super Buffet up the 27 over the i 4 Yuck my fammily are still laughing our the hot foods in the trays well i least filled up on deep fried scallops and Shrimp in whatever sauce they called it.
    Black Angus tonight.any one ever try that.

Again thanks to everyone on the info on the $50 fine i am waiting for on my return to Canada.

Cheers

whos the other two that die on Corrie besides Blanche....
    Randy Johnston

Florida Chatterbox
    2 deaths - Norris brother and Joe, Tina's dad!

To put your mind at rest (if it does) I did exactly the same thing with the sunpass lane on the 528 road last April. Never heard anything about it so I guess lots of people are making the same mistake while the road works are going on
    Caz

Florida Expert
    Sounds like you have having a great time.

We went through the sun pass lane too[msnembarrased] and Budget charged £13 to our credit card a few weeks after we returned.

loving it xx[msncool]
    Liesa