Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Disney Merchandise

Florida Junior

Disney Merchandise

Hi, I want to get some Disney Merchandise before we go home, but only have Universal passes as we didn't want to go to the Disney parks, apart from Downtown Disney is there anywhere else I can get Disney stuff? I want to take some Mickey Mouse ears home as gifts and don't really want to pay $14 to park to go and get a few bits. Any ideas????

Parking at Downtown Disney is free.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    There are two Disney stores at Orlando International Airport - Disney Earport and Magic of Disney.

If you're flying via Sanford, there's a store in Sanford town centre also at Town Center Circle.

And yet another one at Florida Mall.
    blott

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Downtown Disney would have the best choice and it is free to park so no problem there.
    Lyn

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    The one at Florida Mall sells "out of season" stuff-I got a denim jacket with the year before's logo on reduced by 75% and a really good quality top with an out of date logo on it for buttons-very impressed

Florida Junior
    Great thanks! I thought you had to pay for parking there so thats great we can stop there on our way home from the Theme parks!