Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: King Louis Pad #2

King Louis Pad #2

The weather is really great here. Forgot to mention about Coming to the villa on thursday, We got thru one road toll fine from the airport BUT on the second toll we got all mixed up because of the new Changes from last year that we drove thru the Sunline line and did n't pay its been bugging me about not paying and everytime i see a state trooper he s gonna get us. Probably what will happen is we will get a fine in the mail in Canada to pay it...

Anyway Friday we did Seaworld the girls loved it and my inlaws cannot get over how clean and organized the parks are. the weather is near 80 this day and loving the heat. the shows were great and noticed the park had their flag at half mast for the trainor and a memorial site set up for her. the crowds are not as big as the previous years,
    then the kids were ready to come home for a swim in the pool their getting better and better swimmers; thanks Caroline, no need for swimming lessons this year. the BBQ works great here at the villa.

Saturday, everyone took thier time getting up besides me with my line of work i am up at 6 coffee pot on and some reading out by the pool, I finished my Book and swapped one of Carolines in the closest, Had to make the calls to my stores up in Canada to make sure staff are working and no one quit, haha. The sun came up over the horizon and the nice heat started, today was in the low 80's the girls at 7am couldn't wait to start swimming before the rest of the family woke. We toured around Orlando today stopped at the MainGate Flea market, wow lots of stuff. We then went back to the villa since it was hot and of course the swimmers were in hot pursuit of what bathing suit was going to look best in the pool, the gents stayed behind and relaxed with some weak budwieser beer and the ladies hit the stores. went to Chilis for supper first time there but doesn't stand up to applebees steak.

Today off to Magic Kingdom and fire works another heat wave, bring it on, lord knows we suffered enough with cold and snow the last 3 months,

Cheers till later.

PS no coronation street here. blast it. Wondering if Norris made up with his brother yet, better sill Did Ilene make amends with her sister after their fathers funeral, we are 10 months behind with the UK shows and still can't believe Blanche is still alive and kicking on the show Peter gonna wish her gone from his flat and true enough she will be gone for good. hes gonna feel bad i can see Dedrie eyes batting over that. someone please take the sissors to Gail Platt hair
    Randy Johnston

Gosh you are so far behind in Corrie, at least two deaths to catch up to us and that doesn't include Blanche who is still in Spain [msnwink]

Glad to hear the weather is warming up [msnsmile2]
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
    Gosh you are so far behind in Corrie, at least two deaths to catch up to us and that doesn't include Blanche who is still in Spain [msnwink]

[/quote]
    Blanche is in Portugal
    Paula

loving it!!! thanks Randy xx
    Liesa

I can't wait to feel 80 degrees again! Enjoy MK and the fireworks[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Paula D-S
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD

[/quote]
    Blanche is in Portugal
    [/quote]
    Don't watch it really [msnwink]
    Shirley

Florida Savvy
    Dont worry about going throught the Sunpass line - we did exactly the same thing - came off at a Sunpass only exit as we were committed before we realised it.

We were told by the hire company that the state will only issue a ticket if you do it on a regular basis. We have certainly never been contacted for it!!

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by randyj
    The weather is really great here. Forgot to mention about Coming to the villa on thursday, [u]We got thru one road toll fine from the airport BUT on the second toll we got all mixed up because of the new Changes from last year </u> that we drove thru the Sunline line and did n't pay its been bugging me about not paying and everytime i see a state trooper he s gonna get us. Probably what will happen is we will get a fine in the mail in Canada to pay it...

Anyway Friday we did Seaworld the girls loved it and my inlaws cannot get over how clean and organized the parks are. the weather is near 80 this day and loving the heat. the shows were great and noticed the park had their flag at half mast for the trainor and a memorial site set up for her. the crowds are not as big as the previous years,
    then the kids were ready to come home for a swim in the pool their getting better and better swimmers; thanks Caroline, no need for swimming lessons this year. the BBQ works great here at the villa.

Saturday, everyone took thier time getting up besides me with my line of work i am up at 6 coffee pot on and some reading out by the pool, I finished my Book and swapped one of Carolines in the closest, Had to make the calls to my stores up in Canada to make sure staff are working and no one quit, haha. The sun came up over the horizon and the nice heat started, today was in the low 80's the girls at 7am couldn't wait to start swimming before the rest of the family woke. We toured around Orlando today stopped at the MainGate Flea market, wow lots of stuff. We then went back to the villa since it was hot and of course the swimmers were in hot pursuit of what bathing suit was going to look best in the pool, the gents stayed behind and relaxed with some weak budwieser beer and the ladies hit the stores. went to Chilis for supper first time there but doesn't stand up to applebees steak.

Today off to Magic Kingdom and fire works another heat wave, bring it on, lord knows we suffered enough with cold and snow the last 3 months,

Cheers till later.

PS no coronation street here. blast it. Wondering if Norris made up with his brother yet, better sill Did Ilene make amends with her sister after their fathers funeral, we are 10 months behind with the UK shows and still can't believe Blanche is still alive and kicking on the show Peter gonna wish her gone from his flat and true enough she will be gone for good. hes gonna feel bad i can see Dedrie eyes batting over that. someone please take the sissors to Gail Platt hair

[/quote]

Did the same in December 2008. A few weeks later got a letter from Alamo which stated that they had received a notification of a Toll Violation and quoted the time of the violation which was correct.

I had to pay a $50.00 fine plus the toll charge I had not paid. A friend of mine did the same and got the same $50.00 fine.

Gold 5 Star Member
    My husband's friend drove through a Sunpass toll in error last year and got the same notification of a Toll Violation and got a $50.00 fine.

Florida Savvy
    Guess I must have just been lucky then