Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Celebration Hotel

Celebration Hotel

Has anyone ever stayed at the Celebration Hotel? We have 3 nights in Orlando tagged onto the end of our stay. We want somewhere comfortable and quiet and was wondering what the hotel in Celebration is like??

Any comments appreciated.

Diane
    Diane.

If it is the Hotel in celebration it is nice but there is another hotel by the same that is not in Celebration.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger
    Has anyone ever stayed at the Celebration Hotel? We have 3 nights in Orlando tagged onto the end of our stay. We want somewhere comfortable and quiet and was wondering what the hotel in Celebration is like??

Diane.[/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    If it is the Hotel in celebration it is nice but there is another hotel by the same that is not in Celebration.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger

Diane.[/quote][/quote]It is the one in Celebration I was thinking of, didn't realise there are 2, I'll be careful, thanks for that.

Gold 5 Star Member
    The main one is The Celebration Hotel Diane,right at the side of the lake in Celebration.
    The new one is called Mona Lisa suite hotel. You won't get them mixed up [msnsmile2]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Lynne I think Martin meant the other hotel called Celebration rather than another hotel in Celebration. There is the Ramada Orlando Celebration hotel as well as The Celebration hotel in Celebration.
    Caroline & Dave

Well I have booked the Celebration Hotel, in Celebration and hopefuly will have a lake view room.[msnwink]