Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: This might be a strange one?

Florida Savvy
    Thanks for the hints and tips everyone and keep up the good work
    Karen

Florida Expert
    My wife has just been diagnosed as border line diabetic. So we are on a diabetic diet. Of course I'm supporting her. And I'm losing weight with her! It's great! My XL shirts are starting to fit!
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    It's much easier to stick to a diet of any sort if your partner supports you. I hope the dieting works for your wife and she doesn't need medication.
    Lyn

Just been weighed lost another 2lb only 12lb to go
    Lyn

Very well done Lyn keep going and you will be there before you know it.[clap][clap]
    Wendy

I hope I can make it before we go to Florida at the end of October.
    Lyn

Is no one dieting any more? Am I the only one left trying to lose weight [msnsad]
    Lyn

Hiya im still trying but its so hard to get back into.... Steve and i both put on 2lbs at WW but for 3 weeks in the sun with loads of yummy foods and drinks..... that was really good.... having tests in londons kings next week for ongoing stomach probs ive had since feb and probably before, been accepted for gastric bypass and hoping to have that within the next 12 months.... my joints suffering to much under this weight... but am still prepared to give it a good shot to help out..... weighin tomorrow evening xx fingers crossed, but feel a bit disheartened this week... need a good kick up the butt!!
    keep going all xxx
    Liesa

We can boost each other Liesa. If you only put 2lb on in Florida that was really good. It takesa lot of effort to get back on track after a holiday. Hope the weigh in tomorrow goes well.
    Lyn

Hi everyone,

Haven't been on this thread for a while because I lost my way diet wise, life is a bit stressful at the mo, those who know me know I have 3 children, 2 of which have serious illnesses which require lots of hospital visits, and I do tend to comfort eat when I am stressed, BUT I did go back to Slimming World last night and stayed to class and hopefully after giving myself a swift talking to and lots of support from my fellow members I am hopefully going to be back on track, I have had a good day today but I think that is due to the fact that last week I broke one of my teeth in half and today I had 2 pins inserted into my jaw bone and then had the tooth rebuilt (that was an expensive packet of crisps !!) so I have only eaten soup today !

I tell you, you couldn't make my life up, really !!

I NEED motivation guys ........ motivate me please ....
    Wendy