Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This might be a strange one?

Florida Junior

This might be a strange one?

Hi all,

my family and I are looking to go in August this year. we have had an incredibly hard year but are coming out of it [msnsmile2] eventually! unfortunately I have put on weight. [msnembarrased] I have just short of 4 months to lose 3 stone! [msnembarrased] I am not a massive man by any means, I am six feet six inches tall and I carry my weight well. I just want to feel better about myself for my trip to the sunshine state. [msncool] I have been to Orlando 3 times before and I refuse to go this heavy.[msnmad] I have just re-joined the gym [msnsmile2] and am absolutely determined to re-visit in prime condition. so I propose to use this website as my crutch. my refuge in my battle against the bulge. thank you kind people of this fantasitic forum. (in advance) hopefully I might indulge anyone interested enough with my struggle! [bowwave]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'll join you if you like..I had to take pain killers that have made me put on weight...and this time it is no falling off when I cut down on them...

I was running about 4 miles plus a day on my exerciser before I went to FL last month but I came home very sick so I give up this last week I plan to walk a lot now we have no snow or wind..
    My family keep saying they will join me..but I know they'll not..I used to body build before I broke my neck so I know I'm up to hard training..I've just got lazy so maybe you could push me ...

Florida Junior
    Hi Chizzy,

I got lazy big time. [xx(] I used to run 6 miles 3 times a week. hopefully I can get back to that. I need and want so much to get back to that. bring on the pain[}]

I will support you as well, I am a member of slimming world and have lost 3 stone 4 pounds so far but I am REALLY struggling at the moment[msncry] so any support would be fantastic - I know what a struggle losing weight is and if only we could lose it as quickly as we put it on ..... So my support is there for you. Keep in touch.[msnsmile2]
    Wendy

Florida Expert
    I will be there too. I seriously need to lose a stone and tone up ready for nice weather and a trip to Singapore to visit my daughter.

The more I decide I am going to eat healthy, get excercise the more I seem to eat the wrong things and feel lazy.

Go team and we will all look good in a few months [msnsmile2]
    Mary

Florida Junior
    Thanks Wendy,

Any support is fantastic and totally appreciated

[msnsmile] it is hard (really hard) keep up the good fight Wendy we can lean on each other and compare our struggles [msnwink]

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I'm with you as well, I have never been as heavy as I am now, I look in the mirror and do NOT like what I see. I joined Rosemary Conley last week, have lost 3.1/2lb in the first week.
    Lyn

I am finding the Go Lower diet wonderful- great food, no hunger, and being high protein/fibre/low carb, gives you a sleeker look quicker -have had to cancel my Easter Hols to Florida due to some flood damage in the house and lots of other problems, so I need to get fighting fit for my next trip in July!!!
    Keep it up Al, and everyone- its not easy, but its worth it- shall we adopt the L'oreal saying

And yet another one who has lost the plot and the willpower to diet yet again!!! I have never been so heavy and am only 5' but just can't seem to get started again.

What is the Go Lower diet?

I did SW and lost over 2 stone but I have put it all back on due to continual attendance at banquets, dinners etc for the past 2 years. I just need to get motivated, even walking leaves me out of breath![msnembarrased]

Hope this thread will do it for me[msncool]

Sandra

I am with you also. Like Sandra l lost nearly 3 stone with SW and have put it all back on again. Finding it really hard to get started again. Do you think I can lose 3 stone in 3 weeks LOL !