Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it cooler than usual?

Florida Newbie

Is it cooler than usual?

I am going to Orlando in 4 weeks so have been having a look at the temperature. It appears to have been under 20 degrees for most of March - is this cooler than usual? I'm hoping it's warmed up by April 11th!

Florida Expert
    So am I, we fly out on the 11th as well.
    Eric

It would be extremely unusual if the temperatures stay as they are for much longer so think you will stand a good chance of it being warmer in 4 weeks time.[msncool]

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    It was cold all but one day that I was there..its been like that for ages if my bills are anything to go by along with the moans of my FL neighbors and my dead plants and grass..they did say on the news it could take 2 more months to get back to normal..but I would hope by April the weather should be a lot better..

Florida Savvy
    Im flying on the 2nd of April..im really really hoping it warms up, im in desperate need of sunshine! fingers crossed...warm thoughts please lol
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    We came home last week and booked another 2 weeks the end of May...we were in need of a winter break and I came home with the flu...lol

Gold 5 Star Member
    According to the weather gizmo on my screen, it's currently 70F in Florida and it's 7.12 pm (their clocks went forward last night) which doesn't sound too bad to me. Wish I was there...
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Is it cooler than usual? - undoubtedly it is.

However it doesn't necessarily follow that it's going to stay like that although this cold spell has lasted for much longer that I expected.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I returned yesterday and everyone was complaining about the coldest winter they could remember, even last week the forecast was warning of possible frost.

That said, the same forecaster thought that the cold spell should now be finished and temperatures should return to something like normal.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks. Keeping my fingers crossed now that it does warm up in 4 weeks but it's certainly going to be a lot warmer than Huddersfield is at the moment!