Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it cooler than usual?

Gold 5 Star Member
    It was odd driving to Orlando airport the other Saturday morning..it was so frosty it looked like the roofs were covered in snow never seen anything like it in FL...we got back to Boston and everyone had their car roofs down and wearing t shirts..it felt really warm when the airport doors opened..it was like back to front for me...lol

Florida Chatterbox
    We're here now. Today's forecast is for a high of 69 and it tells you that the average high for that specific date is 80, so yes it is much colder than normal.

We were at Kissimmee Old Town the other night and it was very cold. We are used to checking out the car show in sweltering heat so a real culture shock there.

Last Tuesday and Wednesday, the weather was rotten. Low clouds and heavy rain - you couldn't do anything other than sit around kicking your heels. It was like a wet November day back home.

Forecast is for sun and highs in the upper 70s this weekend so happy days.

Florida Expert
    It has been and still is 10 to 15 degrees below average, the coldest winter for a long time. It may have touched low 70's at lunchtimes if the sun has been out but but by early evening it has been in the 60's or even below
    Bay news 9 did say it would touch 80 by end of next week though, can't wait the old bones need some sun.
    sue

Florida Chatterbox
    We've been here for a week and a half and had one day where its been nice to sunbathe. I'm determined not to wear long trousers but it can be quite chilly at night.
    Andy

Florida Junior
    We have been here 4 days now and the sun lotion is sitting on the kitchen worktop unopened! My hubby and I have just woke up full of cold after getting wet on water rides and walking round freezing! Apparently its supposed to be 74 today and maybe 79 tomorrow! Wet n Wild is out of the question until the sun makes an appearance!

Florida Newbie
    Oh dear that's not good! [msnsad]

Florida Savvy
    13 days until i go ...please warm up!
    Sarah

Florida Junior
    Well bit of a change today! been lovely in the high 70's low 80's, supposed to be warmer tomorrow. Hopefully the curse has been broken and the sun is here to stay![msncool][msncool][msncool][msncool][msncool][msncool][msncool]

Florida Newbie
    I have found that the weather in Orlando isn't quite as predictable as it used to be. I went in april 07 and the first 10 days it was jumper and jeans and then it warmed up a bit. When I went in May 09 the last 3 days it was constant rain and the drive back to the airport was terrible.
    I am off again on 24th April for 11 days so i hope it is ok then

Florida Newbie
    Glad to hear it's warming up for you Netty! [msnsmile][msnsmile]