Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Horse World Riding Stables

Horse World Riding Stables

Anyone been? Is it easy to get to? Thought I might go for a ride while i was over. Did you like your experience there?

Hi,

My daughter goes every time we go to our villa, she really enjoys it.

Its just down ponciana really easy to find.

Phone and book first.

Dianne
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx

Hi - I took our three older kids last Easter and we had a great time. We did the basic easy hack (can't remember what it's really called but it was the beginners ride) and we all really enjoyed doing something different for a change. As Dianne says, phone and book first but all the info is on their web-site and they were really helpful. They provide hard hats for everyone if you want them. It's dead simple to get to/find and a good alternative to the parks.

Have a great time.
    Alison and Danny

Gold 5 Star Member
    Our home is on Poinciana Boulevard - look on the OV map at http://www.orlandovillas.com/Map.aspx and find Crescent Lakes on the right side and click on it. When you've done that, then click on the blue tab just below that for Horse World Stables. It's real easy to get to from the 192 or from other routes.

Lots of our guests have used Horse World Stables and I've heard nothing but good reports of them.

From beginners to experienced trail rides, they really offer a good experience at a reasonable price.
    blott

Many thanks guys- we have our own horse, but I always like to ride on holiday. Especially nice to do some western riding for a wee change. Hopefully I can fit it in.