Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What beer is available

Florida Newbie
    After doing the self same thing myself and having a liking for MGD, I must say I tried the Michelob Light and found it to be a very easy drink and great for chilling with round/in the pool after the slog of theme parks.

My husband seems to think that all beer in the US is 5%, and that is why they don't say what the alcohol strength is.

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Junior
    Don't forget to carry ID if you intend to have an alcoholic drink. A lot of places will not serve you without it. Over 21 in Florida. We stopped over in Charlotte, (North Carolina) on the way down and they wouldn't serve my Father-in-Law as he had no ID and he is 82!! The policy ia ask everybody so you don't offend.

Florida Expert
    And there is the Harry Potter Butter beer too ,can't miss that magical one

Gold 5 Star Member
    That stuff is addictive!!!
    Steve

Normal Budweiser is very gassy but Bud-light is fine.

Mark.

Florida Chatterbox
    Try YuenLing - pronounced locally as YinLing - its a much less gassy beer with a decent mellow taste from the oldest brewery in the US - or so they claim - and no, its not Chinese but from Philadelphia.

Available in bottles here and there, including many Walgreens, also on tap at many sports bars and grills.

Our local seafood restaurant sells it at $1.29 a US pint but its normally double that.