Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: List of restaurants

Florida Junior

List of restaurants

Hi out in october but I'm a bit of a planner (sad I know)

We are planning on a more chillin holiday this time with only 5 theme parks on the list (last year nearly killed the grandparents with us doing everything possible). This will hopefully give us more time in restaurants in the evenings. so here is the list so far, please feel free to add your recommendations to it.

Evenings;

mannys
    longhorns
    tony romas
    olive garden
    golden corral (for the kids, ok ok and me)

Breakfast;

Dennys
    sizzler
    perkins

We don't mind chinese or indian food in fact we all pretty much eat whats put in front of us. I have also posted a topic on here about take away food being delivered but didn't have many replies so if you know of a good take aways please tell. we will be staying on the formosa gardens side of the 192. Oh and has anyone tried kobe steak and is it as dear as I've heard ? Many thanks for you help,
    andy.

We also like Carraba's, Outback, Colorado House of Beef. If you want to push the boat out then try The Capital Grille at the foot of I Drive - expensive but excellent.

Andrena

Florida Chatterbox
    I would add Applebees, Outback, Charlys (expensive steak) in evening...and Bob Evans for breakfast.

Bahama Breeze, Cheesecake Factory, Bonefish Grill in the evening ...and Bob Evans for breakfast!
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Savvy
    We have been to Kobe's and had a very good time. It is somewhat more expensive but still very cheap compared to European prices. Would definately go back again. Because of the entertaining chefs it is very good for kids as well.

Bonefish
    Seasons 52
    Japanese at Celebration (can't remember the name!)
    Regards, Mark

Would definitely recommend Bahama Breeze (in our experience, the one on I-Drive is slightly better than the one in Lake Buena Vista (??))

Bob Evans for breakfast, as well as IHOP for pancakes, or Waffle House for... you guessed it.... Waffles!

Have a great holiday!

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Bob Evans for breakfast, Sweet Tomato's for lunch/dinner at Lake Buena Vista, Thai Thani on I Drive for dinner and Cheesecake Factory anytime of the day!

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would add Cheesecake Factory, Bahama Breeze, Outback and Applebees.

Florida Junior
    I agree mostly with the above replies.

Bahama Breeze, Sweet Tomatoes, Carrabba's, Seasons 52, are all easily in my top 10 favourite restaurants in the area, so I suggest you add these 4 to your list!

Dan