Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: List of restaurants

Florida Savvy
    Personally I like Cracker Barrell for breakfast (on US27) but not for everyone or for any other meal. I dont eat meat but their 'biscuits' make my mouth water.....

Otherwise agree with Bahama Breeze - definately a must do!

Florida Expert
    Market Street Cafe, Celebration[msntongue]

Hi Sandra

Is the Thai Thani at Celebration not as good as the I Drive one?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
    Bob Evans for breakfast, Sweet Tomato's for lunch/dinner at Lake Buena Vista, Thai Thani on I Drive for dinner and Cheesecake Factory anytime of the day!

Sandra
    [/quote]

Carrabas, Bahama Breeze, Bonefish Grill and Cafe D'Antonio always feature on our list and for breakfast it has to be Market St cafe Celebration[msntongue]

Liz

Take away from Papa John's is really great. Best Pizza'a around in my opinion and I am not really a Pizza fan. Red Lobster is also good for a meal.

Andrena

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Andrena
    Take away from Papa John's is really great. Best Pizza'a around in my opinion and I am not really a Pizza fan. Red Lobster is also good for a meal.

Andrena
    [/quote]

Like Papa John's but last time tried the new Flippers on 192 near the Super Target and thought it just had the edge.

Macaroni Grill, Manny's, Outback, Mimi's Cafe, Olive Garden, Carrabas, Chilis and Applebees. Love Bob Evan's, Cracker Barrell and Denny's for breakfast. Will be trying Market St Cafe when there next.
    Linda

Try something different. Cherry Pocket probably a 30-40 min drive from Orlando, go early and have a look at the lake and usually full of gators. Brilliant food and just full of local fishermen.
    Their website is [website link edited]
    We always include a visit now and their fillet steak is fab.

Val

Gold 5 Star Member
    got to say we did not enjoy sweet tomatoes at all, we thought it was a bit like a school dinner hall set up, lining up with your tray and moving along a conveyor of food wasn't really our thing at all

we did find another alternative for healthy food at Crispers (just past posner park shopping on the US27) the food here was superb with fresh salads made up to order, sandwiches soups and gorgeous flatbreads

it was very popular with the nearby hospital staff and locals which i think is always a good sign [msnsmile]

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    We love Denny`s for breakfast but we have got to try the Cheescake factory when we go back
    tracy