Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 4/2 on original Westridge

Florida Chatterbox

4/2 on original Westridge

I am selling my 4 bed 2 bath home, with south facing pool with solar heating. Located on Westridge with communal pool, children's play area, tennis/basketball courts and volleyball court. Outside of house was painted late 2010. This is a Grand Lagoon style house with queen in master, en-suite shower to master (tiled floor), double bedroom, 2 x twin bedrooms, family bathroom with tiled floor, utility room, open plan kitchen, nook, dining room and living room. Community is Short term rental although we have not rented for the last 5 years so little use since then.

US$149,500
    Last edited by Theresa; 01-05-2012 at 14:52.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Good luck with your sale Theresa, but as your link doesn't work you might like to attach a few photographs?

Florida Newbie
    hi do you still have the villa for sale

Florida Chatterbox
    Have decided now that we must sell so going on the market at US$149,500 if anyone is interested please contact me

Florida Chatterbox
    any link or photos

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi

It is now on the market with Remax so should be appearing on the multiple listings soon