Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Typhoon closed?

Typhoon closed?

I heard Typhoon Lagoon was due to close for refurbishment, does anyone know if this has happened and if so is it open again or due to open soon? I am going to Orlando in May (can't wait) and want to visit Typhoon. Also just wondered if there had been any major changes to the park while it's been closed?

Florida Chatterbox
    [website link edited]

Laura, looks like its just the annual refurb and general tidy up. Check the link for all the details. Its already back up and open according to the official website. Gill

Oh thanks Gill [clap]

Florida Expert
    Blizzard Beach is closed at the moment, annual maintenance. Both parks will be open from the 20th March.

Florida Junior
    Which is the best one to go to with children ranging from 2yrs to 9yrs please..?

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by shakinsteve
    Which is the best one to go to with children ranging from 2yrs to 9yrs please..?
    [/quote]It is all down to personal taste, but I have always preferred Typhoon Lagoon to BB. The large wave pool and the sandy areas feel so much more relaxing. I personally dont like the all white areas at BB and it always feels more cramped! Each to their own I guess.

Once other thing - the bucket of ice cream at Typhoon Lagoon makes it worth the trip. The kids faces are a picture!!7