Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: which of this community is good

Florida Chatterbox

which of this community is good

Hello OV

I have been sent villa info, I have a choice of Glenbrook, Highgrove, Calabay Parc, Tower Lakes or Legacy Park, which is best and why for a group of 2 teenage and 2 kids

Thanks

To be honest they all all good locations.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ukman
    Hello OV

I have been sent villa info, I have a choice of Glenbrook, Highgrove, Calabay Parc, Tower Lakes or Legacy Park, which is best and why for a group of 2 teenage and 2 kids

Thanks
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    My sister in law, Brother in law, neice and cousin stayed in Legacy Park last October at the same time as we were in Tuscan Hills (right opposite each other over the 27).

Seemed a nice estate and the house was very nice, although i thought ours in Tuscan Hills was nicer[:P]

I agree with Martin, they are all good and between 10 to 20 minutes of Disneys main entrance. I would ask yourself what it is you really want, then get back to all the owners on your shortlist with some questions. It is important you feel happy with the owners you rent from, so questions about the area, facilities on the community, how near to retaurants, shops, main roads etc, will not only give you an idea of each area, but also an idea of the owners.
    Shirley

Florida Expert
    All are very good. We own a house on Glenbrook and the whole resort is very well maintained and a pleasure to stay at.
    KJH

Florida Expert
    Legacy Park is not a community. It is made up of 6 communities, one of which is a gated community Highgate Park. As said above all are a great location for your family.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rhosyn
    Legacy Park is not a community. It is made up of 6 communities, one of which is a gated community Highgate Park. As said above all are a great location for your family.
    [/quote]Aye, that was the one my sister in law stayed in Highgate at Legacy Park which was gated whereas others on Legacy Park weren't gated.

Gold 5 Star Member
    All the communites are great and all within good travelling distance.
    Jan&Steve