Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Garry's Trip Part 8

Florida Expert
    Great trip reports, loved reading them.

Yum Manny's, our favourite place to eat[msntongue]. Wish I was there now.

Great Trip reports- hurry up and book again!!!!

Fantastic trip reports, Garry. I have enjoyed every one of them!

Are you planning another trip??

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Cheers. Yes but it'll be 2012 unless we don't go to any theme parks, ride around on a bus, stay in a tent and eat beans on toast instead of Manny's, then it could be next year!! [msnwink]
    Garry Pullan

Florida Junior
    Garry, is the manny's you refer to the one in haines city i think its called manny's chophouse. Its sounds like you love it and there seems quite a wait for tables, could it handle a table of eleven. and do you just head down the 27 to it.

Florida Chatterbox
    Yeah, Manny's Chophouse on Highway 27 in Haines City. Head straight down the 27, past the I-4 intersection then it's about another 8 miles on your right.

Yes give them a call at 4pm and they will give you wait time. We were 8 and there was a group of 12 sat behind us so i'm not gonna say you won't have a problem but you should get in.

Top sirloin, i can almost still taste it!!!! [msnsad]
    Garry Pullan

Thanks Garry for sharing your trip reports, I have really enjoyed reading them. Roll on your next trip.

Maureen
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3215.aspx

Florida Junior
    Hip hip hooray hip hip hooray hip hip hooray 3 cheers for Garry! What wonderful trip reports! I nearly felt like I was there already! We go in 12 days, and simply can't wait especially after reading these reports.... Well done Garry! Wish we were going to Disney now but never mind sure Universal will be a total blast thanks again Garry and here's to a fantastic next trip for you and your family [8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by 1969steveb
    Really good reports Gary, we love the character breakfasts aswell, but think that the food at Universal's character breakfast was a lot better than Disneys. Did you manage to get to Bob Evans?

Steve.
    [/quote]No we never got to Bob Evans. Having 5 children with us and only 3 adults, we kinda have to bow to the majority so our last morning's breakfast was.............Golden Corral!!! Not nice in my opinion but the kids absolutely love it there!! You will have seen the photos on Facebook Steve so will have seen Jack's breakfast consisting of Bacon, tomato pasta, mac & cheese, chocolate brownie and a glass of coke!! Oh to be 8 again!!
    Garry Pullan

Florida Newbie
    My daughter did exactly the same when we went, but they are only young once. I'm a nightshift worker but couldn't stomach having a roast dinner for breakfast, did you see that section? The Omelette section in there is Bob on though.

Steve