Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Water Park Fun & More ticket questions

Florida Newbie

Water Park Fun & More ticket questions

Hi - I have two questions for Martin the ticket guru, regarding the Water Park Fun & More tickets (non-hopping):

1. I understand that you cannot visit two main parks in one day - but can you visit a main park and an optional attraction on the same day? E.g. could we visit Animal Kingdom in the morning and then Blizzard Beach in the afternoon (using up 1 main day + 1 optional admission, obviously)?

2. If we visit a main park (e.g. Magic Kingdom) in the morning, can we come back to same park in the evening (e.g. for the parade or fireworks) but still only have it counted as one day used up from the ticket? I think the answer is yes, but want to check!

Thanks!
    Roland

Hello,
    the answer to both questions is yes

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rolmill
    Hi - I have two questions for Martin the ticket guru, regarding the Water Park Fun & More tickets (non-hopping):

1. I understand that you cannot visit two main parks in one day - but can you visit a main park and an optional attraction on the same day? E.g. could we visit Animal Kingdom in the morning and then Blizzard Beach in the afternoon (using up 1 main day + 1 optional admission, obviously)?

2. If we visit a main park (e.g. Magic Kingdom) in the morning, can we come back to same park in the evening (e.g. for the parade or fireworks) but still only have it counted as one day used up from the ticket? I think the answer is yes, but want to check!

Thanks!
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    Thanks Martin[msnsmile]
    Roland