Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Virgin Seat Allocation

Florida Chatterbox
    Flew MCO - LGW on Virgin 28 last Saturday at 19.05 - only 6 seats showing as vacant in Economy on the website but when I got on the plane I found there were about 100 empty seats there, so got a whole row with extra legroom to myself once the cabin doors closed just prior to takeoff.

They offered me an upgrade for £219(pounds) to premium economy but I didn't take it, the one way flight only cost me $250 (dollars) all in.

Nice flight, only 7 hours, must have had a tailwind.

Virgin crew are IMHO so pleasant and efficient specially compared to snotty BA.

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by anorak
    Flew MCO - LGW on Virgin 28 last Saturday at 19.05 - only 6 seats showing as vacant in Economy on the website but when I got on the plane I found there were about 100 empty seats there, so got a whole row with extra legroom to myself once the cabin doors closed just prior to takeoff.

They offered me an upgrade for £219(pounds) to premium economy but I didn't take it, the one way flight only cost me $250 (dollars) all in.

Nice flight, only 7 hours, must have had a tailwind.

Virgin crew are IMHO so pleasant and efficient specially compared to snotty BA.
    [/quote]

And of course, unlike BA, they are all at work!

Florida Chatterbox
    I beg to differ. (When they are working,) I would rather fly BA. I find their flight crew attentive and friendly. In my opinion, Virgin has gone downhill in both pre- and inflight service to MCO, whilst BA have caught up. But I had a disaster with Virgin in 09 so I'm probably biased.