Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Alamo Quicksilver

Florida Chatterbox

Alamo Quicksilver

What happened to the thread earlier?

If the OP pulled it for some reason, can I ask if this is going to be in operation anytime soon? We go next month.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    It's been moved into a Villa Owners Area of the forums (don't ask me why as I'm not sure [msneek]). Roger did reply to the original post as follows:

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Quick Silver has been around for many years, but not available through us. When the kiosks (eventually) go live this will be a much better solution. They were supposed to be live by now but have had a small delay.[/quote]

Florida Savvy
    John,

I was the original poster & in fact posted the question twice - as I thought my first post had been deleted.
    Now it seems that even my 2nd post has been moved to the Owners Area, which means I cannot read or reply to my own posts. What is happening? And who moves my posts?
    Alan

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1732.aspx

Administrator
    Odd, I'm not sure who moved your posts, but they are now in the owners area which you should have access to.

Florida Savvy
    Roger,

My posts have actually been moved to the [u]Advertisers</u> area - NOT the Owners. [I was confused by John's reply which mentioned the 'Owners' area]

I can access the Owners Areas - but not the Advertisers, as my co-owners have the ID that links to the Advertisers Area.
    Alan

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1732.aspx

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    No they have not - they are both sat in the Public Villa Owners General Chat area like I stated above. You will definitely have access to this area as long as you have the password (which I assume you do by your comments) [msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mistert
    My posts have actually been moved to the [u]Advertisers</u> area - NOT the Owners. [I was confused by John's reply which mentioned the 'Owners' area]

[/quote]