Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Two parks in a day on non-hoppers

Florida Junior

Two parks in a day on non-hoppers

Martin

With the non-hopping Disney tickets, is it still possible to visit more than one park per day?

I'm expecting that would mean using two "days" in one day, but I haven't seen this question asked before.

Thanks

VV

I cannot see any reason why not, except most parks take at least one full day to go around, but maybe it is a second day you are thinking about?

Hello,
    you would need to buy a hopping ticket to visit more than one park per day. If you have the water park base ticket you can use a water park and main option on the same day.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by villavirgin
    Martin

With the non-hopping Disney tickets, is it still possible to visit more than one park per day?

I'm expecting that would mean using two "days" in one day, but I haven't seen this question asked before.

Thanks

VV
    [/quote]

I have also always thought that you could go to two parks in one day but you would use up 2 days of the total days. [msneek]
    ellie

No sorry, otherwise there would be no point in hoppers. the ticket descriptions do say 'one park per day' [msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ellie
    I have also always thought that you could go to two parks in one day but you would use up 2 days of the total days. [msneek]
    [/quote]

Right, Martin, thank you for clarifying that. [msnwink] We have always had 'hoppers' so not really ever tried any other way. We have been known to 'hop' to all 4 parks in one day - exhausting but such fun!
    ellie

We have done that too Ellie, usings boats, trains and buses between parks. Only downside is that by the time you reach the last park, the fast passes are usually gone for the big rides and you have to stand in the normal lines
    Shirley