Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost - The final series

Lost - The final series

For those of you who want final closure on this saga, it is back on Friday, at 8pm on Sky One, with an hour intro, then the first two episodes.

At last we may find out what it all means, but I somehow doubt that we will.
    Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    I've watched this in a very confused state of mind since series one. I really hope it gives us closure and doesn't keep us guessing at the end.
    Paula

I really hope it has an understandable ending.

I was hooked on Lost for Seasons 1-3, then Season 4 lost the plot (pun slightly intended)! I decided to drop it at that point, but got drawn back into Season 5 which was back to full strength. I gather the script writers went on strike half-way through Season 4 so I imagine the editors just hacked together whatever they had in the can, and that's the rubbish we watched.

I await Season 6 in the hope that all will become clear. Although I shan't hold my breath!
    Dave.

Hi

It doesn't take much to confuse me [stupid1] but Lost certainly has, I was the same and lost interest in season 4 but season 5 came back with a bang. Who/what is John Locke ?? and shouldn't Hurley have lost some weight having only coconuts to eat for 100 days !

24 is another programme I became hooked on from day 1, ooh Jack Bauer ...superb tv, there is not much on tv that interests me, can't stand soaps or reality tv which is all that seems to be on these days so to have some really good drama on on a weekend is brilliant.[high5]
    Wendy

Florida Expert
    Anti-Locke must be the guy Jacob has been banging heads with for eternity. Testing humanity? Jacob brings them to the island and they are tested. Maybe.

Not sure where they are going with it but they *did* know.
    In the pilot of season 1, Locke is talking to Walt about Backgammon.
    He mentions it being the 'oldest game in the world, one side light, one side dark'...foreshadowing for Jacob and his nemesis who appeared in the Season 5 finale.

My pure guess is that the bomb from the season finale didn't go off and they were all dragged back to current time for the mother of all battles.
    This will still allow the swan to be concreted up to protect the unexploded bomb and we can avoid any stupid 'reset of time'

What happened, happened.
    Can't wait.

Oh great, so now we have two lots of everyone, one lot still on the island, and the same guys just landed at LAX, with Desmond, who was never on the flight, making an appearance mid-pacific too.

At least I've now worked out why they called it "Lost".

Cos I am
    Dave.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I am completely Lost now.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Notice is was also called 'LA X' not 'LAX', deliberate.

All changed too, Hurley is now lucky, Jack is now the nervous flyer not Rose.

Cracking stuff.

At least we now know what/who the black smoke is.

There is a lot more to come yet.
    Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    I just love this show, though there is sadness that it will be the last season...hope the ending is a good one, but at the moment I am just enjoying the ride [8D]