Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we do Busch this time ?

Florida Chatterbox

Do we do Busch this time ?

We went 3 years ago and didnt do Busch but i am undecided to book the flexiticket 5 park or 6 park one (Busch included), is it worth the extra just for one day as thats the only time left to do or do you need two days there??
    Thanks

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    You can do busch in one day depending how many rides you want to do and whether its busy or not. Also time of year needs to be taken into consideration as some days they are only open 10 - 6.
    Bush have also started selling a ticket on site which gives you access to a quick queue for all the rides so this could help if you are prepared to pay.
    Christine

If you like the roller coaster rides, you have just got to go. Usual tip... get there as it opens... but if you just have the one day and are travelling at peak time, then the extra for the priority queueing may be worth the money
    Shirley

Florida Savvy
    Depending on the season, you may fit everything in on one day. We went mid December and there were no lines for the coasters - had a whole roller coaster to myself at one time. It was a sunny day but most of the people were local senior citizens, who were more interested in the stage shows etc. than the rides.
    Scorpio

This from Busch last July......
    She was at least 3" away (behind glass).
    If you're at all into animals, Busch !!!

If you like big roller coasters, then you have to go to Busch. It is only about an hour away from Highway 27, and is well worth the trip.

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    We love Busch it is one of our favourites-well worth a visit

Busch is a fabulous park with something for everyone. If you do decide to go I would visit it near the beginning of your holiday, that way if you really want to go back you might be able to squeeze in some extra time [msnsmile]

Dawn

Florida Junior
    Busch is an absolute must. it is without doubt our favourite park. we have been 3 years running all at different times of the year and never had any trouble with lines. 20 minutes max. totally awesome [msncool]

How old are the children?
    What time of year are you going?
    Are you planning any time on the coast?
    We can give you a more informed decision then- but my 16 year old son would rather go to Busch than anywhere -and even though I do not do the rides, so would I actually! THey have some nice eating areas [for theme parks] anddifferent shops to browse, and some shows and animals -it gets very hot there in summer so we tend to go to Busch earlier, then go onto the Water Park next door and cool off. ITs only an hour away, and a refreshing change.