Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Flight search engines

Flight search engines

Just wondering which sites people are using to find the best flights, I usually use Expedia, Travel Super market etc. Last year when were looking to book a flight I found one that would compare all UK airports so it gave you an excellent overall picture and you could easily decide if it was worth driving down to a alternative airport if the saving was good enough. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it and all the sites I have found require you to try a seperate search for each individual airport. Any advice appreciated.

Florida Expert
    Sent you a DM
    [msnsmile]
    Linda

Google the ITA software's fare shopping engine, register (no personal info asked) and in the "from" line you type several airports codes following this model: TPA ; MCO ; MCI ; etc ; etc with the airports that you need of course. Same with the "to" airports, as sometimes Tampa can be cheaper than MCO, and sometimes the other way around.
    You also need to change the sales city code to get fares in your currency. If you leave in the UK, enter LHR to get quotes in £.

Thanks Linda I think thats the one I used last time, I think they changed the format slightly which must have confused me! Just tried the ITA one for the first time and very impressed, many thanks!