Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: busch gardens and seaword

busch gardens and seaword

I was online today and found a deal with busch gardens and seaworld.
    If you bought a package deal with busch gardens and seaworld for only $109.00 altogether. If bought individual the tickets are $75.00 per park. this deal sounds great. has anyone out there purchased this deal. It also says to buy online to get this deal, we usually buy on site, uncomfortable buying online.
    Randy Johnston

Have a look at the top of this page for the park tickets link. Martin has every type of ticket imaginable and you need not worry whatsoever about buying online. This is a totally reputable site.

Sandra

That price excludes tax, we do the same ticket with 14 days unlimited access for $110 inc tax here https://secure.orlandovillas.com/par...etChooser.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by randyj
    I was online today and found a deal with busch gardens and seaworld.
    If you bought a package deal with busch gardens and seaworld for only $109.00 altogether. If bought individual the tickets are $75.00 per park. this deal sounds great. has anyone out there purchased this deal. It also says to buy online to get this deal, we usually buy on site, uncomfortable buying online.

[/quote]

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Just checked the prices on this site but see that Martin has replied. I would confirm that buying from here is very safe. I have done it several times, the tickets arrive (and they are tickets NOT vouchers) you do have to pay a delivery fee but if you want to collect them in Kissimmee you can.
    Lyn

I agree with Lyn and Sandra we have bought tickets from this site and it is very safe.

Another vote: ordered here, collected at the Kissimmee office, easy and safe.
    I wouldn't go for a "special great deal" anywhere except of course on the parks own websites, which I assume can sometimes have the best offers, and are safe to use too.