Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 'Fun in The Sun' Ticket Package 3

'Fun in The Sun' Ticket Package 3

Fast pass question, how is it done? Is it one per ride in the park for each park or a book of fast passes that you use up ? thanks

It is built into to the ticket, you put the ticket into the fastpass machine at each ride. You can get your next fastpass once your window is open for the one in hand. I.e. you cannot get two rides at the same time.

oh so its a normal disney ticket. I thought that it was a book/sheet of fast passes, similar to the million dream prizes. Going by the wording of it it seemed to be an extra, not what you would getwith the ticket anyway.
    Thanks for that Martin, I can now let them know.

Florida Chatterbox
    Reading between the lines though and I am probably adding 2 & 2 together and coming up with 5 - but does it mean that in future Disney will charge extra for people to use the Fastpass system[msnsad] If tickets are being advertised now with Fastpass included could we see in the future tickets advertised with Fastpass extra like Universal do?

Julie

Hi,
    anything is a possibility, only Disney have the answer to that one [msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrightbuxton
    Reading between the lines though and I am probably adding 2 & 2 together and coming up with 5 - but does it mean that in future Disney will charge extra for people to use the Fastpass system[msnsad] If tickets are being advertised now with Fastpass included could we see in the future tickets advertised with Fastpass extra like Universal do?

Julie
    [/quote]