Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: renting costs

generally a condo will cost you any where from US $ 80,000 annually

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:generally a condo will cost you any where from US $ 80,000 annually[/quote]Annually? not understood.

You can buy Condos for a few thousand US$ to several million US$.

Florida Chatterbox
    Osceola wrote - "There is no such thing as a "standard Florida lease" such as a "standard" purchase and sale agreement prepared by the Florida Association of Realtors or the Florida Bar."

We use a Residential Lease ( RHLD-2)which is from the Florida Association of Realtors and which has printed on each page
    "Approved for use under Rule 10-2.1(a) of the Rules Regulating the Florida Bar."

It seems a fair and straightforward Lease to me and is written in as good clear English as you are likely to find either side of the pond.

We do use addenda for Drywall, Lead Paint, Radon,Security Deposit of course. These are also very clear.

Florida Junior
    Anorak, the Far/Bar purchase and sale agreement is in standard use throughout the state. You will almost always (except on the unusual occasion when someone proposes use of the far contract) see such a contract submitted in a real estate deal involving Florida real estate. The far lease is not in uniform and regular usage such that you could say that it is the standard form of lease used in residential tenancies in the state. I have worked with many property management firms and I cannot say that a single one has used it but rather their own form of lease.