Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wet n Wild or Damp N Boring

Our favorite is Aquatica as we like the rides and the water temperature. WNW is ok for rides but feels dated and there is a lot of concrete.

Love the Big Wave at Typhoon Lagoon and the family raft ride at Blizzard Beach. IF it is a choice Aquatica will win each time for our lot.
    Jan and Lee

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would say there is about the same amount of space than at any other water park in the Orlando area. Wet n Wild is dated but its clean and has lots of good rides. All of the water have positives and it goes down to preferences.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by karenk
    I've never been to wet n wild, but it looks awfully cramped with no space to lie out every time we drive past. Not sure if this is the case or just my perception of it.
    [/quote]
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Expert
    Our fave is Typhoon Lagoon and we like Aquatica. Blizzard Beach was ok but have never been WnW as we didn't like the look of it driving past. All down to taste at the end of the day. If we had WnW as part of a ticket we might well have given it a try

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    We have been to wet and wild on every trip apart from our last as we went to Aquatica and i must admit i did prefer Aquatica (probably because its new) but in my opinion Wet & Wild is still a decent water park to visit. [msncool]

We loved Aquatica (kids 12 and 15). We hadn't planned on doing any water parks but it was included in one of our packages (can't remember which [msnembarrased]). We went twice, each time we did Seaworld part of the day and then went to Aquatica, and thus paid parking only once for both parks and finished the day relaxing in the water. I agree: you can't see any dolphin from that tube, it's going so fast, but you can watch them from the side, and it's fun anyway.
    Of course we didn't do any other waterpark, so I'm not sure this helps [msnwink].

Not been to WNW but between Aquatica and TL we much preferred TL. Much nicer scenery and we preferred the rides.

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    If everyone goes to Aquatica & W&W, we would be very happy, as it wont be as busy for us at Typhoon Lagoon[msnwink][msnwink]

I offered our two which park to do on our last day, last trip. Both said Typhoon Lagoon. Normally they dont agree on anything[msneek]

As others have said though. "All the water parks offer different things for different people" Find which one you like after you have tried them all.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Does anyone remember "Water Mania"??
    mike