Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: US Airways

Florida Junior

US Airways

Hi we have just booked with us airways thanks to some kind advice from this forum. We always travel with virgin and was wondering how they compare. I had never heard of US Airways until now. i'm hoping they are good.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi, we often use US Airways and have always found their on-board service very good, and never had any delays with them so I would recommend them
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Hi Andy.
    We used them for the first time this Christmas, Usually go Virgin from Manchester.
    If we hadn't already booked Virgin for this May we would have booked with them again.[msnsmile2]
    We had no problems there or back. Have a great time
    mike

Used US Airways a couple of times in the past, we had a stop over at Phili Airport where we passed through immigration.

We do like using the US Airlines for our travel to the States and having nothing but praise for them.

I like both US and Delta, slightly older planes but very good service, used them a lot ever since Virgin doubled the price of their school holiday flights!

Used them at Christmas for the first time, Manchester - Orlando via Philadelphia. Older planes, service comparable to Delta but it felt like a very much shorter flight time. It felt like two short flights which I honestly preferred to the direct Virgin flight. First (envoy)class is poor in comparison to others, but still I would recommend it over the Delta via Atlanta trip, and if I was going indirect again I would definitely use this one.
    Tonish