Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June 2010

Florida Junior

June 2010

Hi all:

Could you very kind folk let me know generally what the temps and conditions are like in the 1st 2 weeks on June. Or just generally round that time.
    We are going to stay at Windsor Hill, never stay there before and a bit nervous.
    All the info would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    [:I]

Hi Steve

The weather is good for this time of year approximately mid eightees but you can get a lot of rain due to the start of wet season, the rain is mainly in the afternoon and quickly clears up and the sunshine will be back out before no time.

Have a great time in Orlando,

Mark.

Here are the charts for the last 3 years but what this year holds is anyones guess.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

We did late June last year and as previously mentioned it can be a bit wet!

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the info. Don't think I will be too bothered about the rain just as if it is quite hot then a shower might be refreshing.. Taking a spare pair of shorts might an idea though...

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by shakinsteve
    Thanks for the info. Don't think I will be too bothered about the rain just as if it is quite hot then a shower might be refreshing.. Taking a spare pair of shorts might an idea though...
    [/quote]

We always carried a change of clothes for everybody in the car: rain or not, you sometimes get out of the parks wet. We were happy to change when we went home right after popeye's rat barge [msnwink]!

Florida Chatterbox
    Dave,

Those weather graphs are interesting.

Where can i find these. We're going in Feb and would like to know what previous years have been like.

Thanks
    Garry Pullan

Florida Chatterbox
    Me too [msnsmile2]

Florida Junior
    We went for the first two weeks of june last year and stayed at windsor hills. The weather was hot but late afternoon we had some showers. These didn't bother us and cooled the air and us down a little. Windsor hills is a great estate, very close to disney and the resturants of the 192. Its gated so you feel more secure, the estate was spotless and the resort pool is lovely. Hope you enjoy it. [msncool]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Here are the charts for the last 3 years but what this year holds is anyones guess.[/quote]I would also like to know the source of those graphs as the temperatures seem too high to me. These the figures I have:

June
    Average High Temperature - 91
    Record High Temperature - 100
    Average Low Temperature - 71
    Record Low Temperature - 60
    Average Rain Fall - 6.5 inches
    Average Number of Rainy Days - 14
    Average % humidity (morning/evening) - 88/60

The graph shows average high and low temperatures aprox 10 degrees warmer than those I show.

There are scores of websites giving average Orlando temperatures and all I have looked at agree with the figures I have posted: e.g average high 91F and average low 71F

It is also worth pointing out that the highest temperature is mid-afternoon, most of the day it is a couple of degrees cooler.

In fact the record temperature ever in Orlando is actually lower than UK. <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Although the city rarely records temperatures over 100 °F (38 °C), extreme humidity can push the heat index to over 110 °F (45 °C). The city's highest recorded temperature is 101 °F (39 °C), set July 2, 1998.[/quote]The graphs show a temperature of well over the all time record for Orlando on loads of days.