Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't eat out, try this...

Thanks Fiona and Martin - we've got a great fish and seafood supplier near us so I think I'll give it a go!
    Caroline & Dave

The vast majority of homes are non-smoking indoors, but a great many owners are more than for guests to smoke on the deck. It is outside, after all. Enjoy your cigar.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Katys Grandad
    Sounds great and you're very lucky to have found a house where the owner allows smoking even on the pool deck. A quality cigar is one of life's great (and now almost forbidden) pleasures which I allow myself on just a few occasions a year, tomorrow being 1 of them![/quote]
    Carla

Caroline

Two v large lobsters, steamed (no pot big enough) - we put them on a rack in a large roasting tray, about 1.5 inches of boiling salt water covered with tin foil to make a tent for them to steam in and kept boiling on top of the stove for just over 20 minutes. They came out perfect.

Nothing worse than rubber lobster!
    Tonish

Thanks Tonish, definitely going to give that a go in the near future[^]
    Caroline & Dave

Just seen this thread, thanks for the idea, and instructions - sounds great and definately on my list!
    Dawn Murray

Florida Chatterbox
    Tonish - We just got back from Walmart. Although we did think of your idea we ended up with a couple of Pizzas from Mia. Still the Veuve is still going down very well!
    Ralph & Claire

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-921.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Have to agree that cooking on the grill alternative to eating out. I also love to bbq some shrimp - you can get really large ones!!!

Florida Newbie
    I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!![:P]
    Michael

I agree, while eating out is very nice, one person always has to forego the alcohol so eating in is so much nicer, everyone can enjoy a drink if they want to. We rarely eat out, the BBQ is always on and it is so easy to just throw together a salad, no real cooking is needed.

Andrena

Not a BBQ fan really, but we like to get some fresh cooked chicken, and chicken tenders from Publix with a selection of salads and potato salad and some wonderful cakes and ice cream etc for dessert -easy to serve, and lovely al fresco sat out on the Lanai, with the fan on, with the waterfall from the pool in the background, and the wildlife in the distance - my favourite time is just as dusk falls, and I also love a quiet cup of coffee first thing in the morning [which is damn early when I first get there] watching the sun rise,and clear the mist off the lake - feeling the warm air- awh, its bliss to sit and read with a jug of fresh brewed coffee on my own, with no one around except the otter in the lake! sigh, roll on July