Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Fly Globespan

Florida Expert

Fly Globespan

Have unfortunately gone into administration and ceased flying today.

Florida Junior
    I have a work colleague whose brother was a Globespan pilot. He was given his redundancy notice some weeks ago now, guess they must have known what was coming?

Few months ago they also announced the commencement of flights from Edinburgh to Sanford during summer months.

Gold 5 Star Member
    That and the potential BA strike is going to lead to some big price rises for other carriers I would imagine. As soon as there is less availability the price rises.
    Babblin Boo

It was mentioned at the Gym this morning that some of the other carriers have already put there prices up.

[msncry]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think that what we're seeing on other airlines isn't necessarily them just taking advantage and raising prices. Fares are always high at this time and last minute bargains aren't normally to be found. In addition, all the cheapo discounted tickets have been snapped up and all they have left are the high priced full fares. I'm sure there is a degree of raising fares to meet demand but I don't think there's any concerted effort to rip people off.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thhose who are on holiday at the moment should mention it to the airlines when they try to book their return flight home, if they aren't covered, as apparently there are special repatriation fares available. New bookings for the airlines are a different kettle of fish.
    Babblin Boo