Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Where to on Easter Sunday/Monday?

Florida Savvy

Where to on Easter Sunday/Monday?

I am taking on the job of tour guide to my brother and his family (wife and 3 children 17/14/12) who will be arriving late Easter saturday 2010. I have booked a villa for us all.

I dont want their first day in the park to be bedlam so thought I would ease them into it gently with other activities. I know its going to be really busy but my question is:

Any ideas for things to do Easter Sunday/Monday away from the major parks, given that they will be keen to get going?

Are the water parks also full to capacity?

Thanks [msnsmile]

'Good Friday' and 'Easter Monday' are normal days in the U.S. so although there will be many more visitors because of the Easter period there is nothing special going on.

Avoid the Magic Kingdom on Easter Sunday as they have a special big 'live' parade that is shown on TV. However much of it is filmed the week before in case of bad weather. The park still gets full and this is one of the two days per year that you can find the gates closed as they have reached there safe limit of people inside the park.

As they are going to be awake early because of jet lag then you may want to consider the Animal Kingdom as the animals are at their most active early in the day.

As Easter is the first few of days of April then your choice of which day to go to a water park is most likely to be governed by the weather.

Dave
    Dave Lewis