Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Coupons

Florida Newbie

Coupons

Does anybody know of a website or place where I can get some money saving coupons for food etc.. I am off in 13 days time [high5]
    Andrew

Register on the restaurants websites: Longhorn's, Denny's, Red Lobster, that Brazilian restaurant I can't right now remember the name... whichever place appeals to you. A lot of restaurants have websites, some do those offers (most big chains do, but a lot of privately owned ones do too).
    Make sure you do that no more than a week before going, as they tend to send offers to new members, but with limited validity date. They'll ask for your birthdate, put a date that coincides with your stay. You can even open several accounts if you plan to go to the same place several times.
    When you get to Florida you'll find coupon books about everywhere. If you go to Golden Corral (great buffet breakfast that keeps you going all day), grap one of those coupon books before standing in line, there's a good chance there will be a discount you can use.

Shopping: same tactic. Premium Outlets for example sends you many offers once you're registered. If you use the search engine up there and type "coupons" you'll find other posts. I remember reading about the same topic some months ago.

You might be interested in the Orlando Magicard. Free and offering discounts at different places.

Have a great time!

Super Moderator
    Several of the Malls, eg Florida Mall, Premium Outlets issue coupon books to out of state and foreign visitors if you ask - sometimes you need to show a passport or driving licence. Macys also have a visitor discount card if you go to customer services and ask - think it is 11% discount.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Macy's is now 10%, you do not get the discount on their "Everyday Value Range" but you will get it sale items.

Nor do you get the discount on Cosmectics & Perfumes.

Lynne