Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PARK TICKETS & ITINERARY FOR 12 DAYS

Florida Newbie

PARK TICKETS & ITINERARY FOR 12 DAYS

Hi everyone. This is several questions in one, so be prepared!
    We are going to Disney in october 2010 for the first time (2 adults, 1x6yr old & 1x nearly 3 yr old)We are staying in a villa near Kissimee and I'm trying to do some thorough research in to the best place to purchase park tickets for the duration of our hols which is 12 days. We definately want to visit Seaworld, Fantasy land,Hollywood studios and Animal kingdom. We also hope to do at least one water park if time allows.
    So basically I want to know if anyone of you nice people have a rough itinery that you have previously used yourself similar to the parks we want to visit, that you can share with us which would help imensely. Also, how does the park ticket system work and where are the best places to pre-purchase them before flying out from UK. I've heard that there is some kind of 2 weekly pass which enables you to visit certain parks. Is this what i should be buying and if so, where from? Should i wait til I get to Disney before purchasing and if so, do I buy seperate tickets on the days of visiting. I basically need any handy advice you have regarding park tickets, which ones to buy, how to buy and when and also any itinerarys i could use to make sure my kids get to see the best bits in the 12 days we have. I look forward to hearing any suggestions from you lovely people.

Definitely cheaper to buy them from us before you go, here are two perfect tickets for you:

http://www.park-tickets.com/other-pa...-aquatica.aspx

http://www.park-tickets.com/disney-p...se-ticket.aspx<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Gtyler
    Hi everyone. This is several questions in one, so be prepared!
    We are going to Disney in october 2010 for the first time (2 adults, 1x6yr old & 1x nearly 3 yr old)We are staying in a villa near Kissimee and I'm trying to do some thorough research in to the best place to purchase park tickets for the duration of our hols which is 12 days. We definately want to visit Seaworld, Fantasy land,Hollywood studios and Animal kingdom. We also hope to do at least one water park if time allows.
    So basically I want to know if anyone of you nice people have a rough itinery that you have previously used yourself similar to the parks we want to visit, that you can share with us which would help imensely. Also, how does the park ticket system work and where are the best places to pre-purchase them before flying out from UK. I've heard that there is some kind of 2 weekly pass which enables you to visit certain parks. Is this what i should be buying and if so, where from? Should i wait til I get to Disney before purchasing and if so, do I buy seperate tickets on the days of visiting. I basically need any handy advice you have regarding park tickets, which ones to buy, how to buy and when and also any itinerarys i could use to make sure my kids get to see the best bits in the 12 days we have. I look forward to hearing any suggestions from you lovely people.[/quote]

I would say Martins links are great choices. With the extra free days on the Disney tickets, you could pop back to do your favourite rides again
    Shirley

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    The customer service and prices from these sites is excellent. On them there is a tool that will help with selecting the most appropriate tickets.
    The key to your hol will be planning but,particularly noting the age of your children you should really consider doing half days at parks rather than full ones and build in some down time in your villa.
    One thing that you might want to consider that you might not normally,is push chairs-we bought two from Walmart for our 4 and 6 year olds-I certainly don't want to patronise you but the sheer size of the place is amazing and the amount of walking is phenomenal-the buggies were invaluable for both keeping track of the children in busy parks and allowed them a sleep/rest if needed.They also saved us time when getting to/from the car parks. We brought them home with us as they are not counted in your baggage allowance.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks Albert, Shirley and you Martin for the great advice and links too. Please can someone tell me if my son who will be 3yrs old in November 2010 ( and we'll be at Disney in october 2010) will he need a child's ticket for the parks or does this start when they are officially 3 yrs old. If so, will it mean me having to cart his passport around with me as proof of his age. Please can anyone confirm.
    Many thanks.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    In Oct he will be 2 so won't need a ticket-I would be very surprised if you were asked to prove it but rather than his passport I'd stick a copy of his birth certificate in my wallet just in case [msnwink]

Or just a photo copy of the passport will be fine, but again, I wouldn't expect them to ask
    Shirley

I agree with all the above.
    Good price and great service here.[clap]
    I'd take a copy of your youngest proof of age, better safe than sorry.
    I would recommend not to plan too much with kids this age. Parks are exhausting. Mornings at the parks, back home to chill out and nap. Back to the parks if you want to see the fireworks.
    I would also plan for days away from the parks. Blue Springs national Parks is really great, lots of wildlife (the squirrels only are a blast for kids, and you could see manatees and of course gators). You should take them to the beach, do some shelling and try to catch those tiny fish that come with the surf. Of course there's a lot more to do around, you should use this forum's previous posts to help you find out what you need.
    Staying at a villa probably implies a pool, don't forget to make the most of it.[msnwink]
    Planning is the key, you don't want to buy more tickets than you'll actually use. And you can always order more tickets when you're there and have them delivered or pick them up real quick.

You'll have a great time!

Florida Newbie
    Thanks guys, your wealth of information is invaluable. I'll take on board what was said and i'm sure it'll make our holiday a much better one than going in blindfolded as it were. Many thanks, much appreciated.
    Best wishes.
    Gazza

Florida Newbie
    Hi Martin, the ticket guru.
    Do you supply tickets for the Mickey's not so scary halloween party & if so, how and when should I purchase them. My two little one's would love the Halloween party so I wondered if I needed to pre-book (incase it gets too crowded) or is it a case of purchasing them on the gate on the day. Any info would be greatfully received.
    Many thanks in anticipation.
    If any one else has any info on what the Not so scary parties are like, I'd love to hear from you too.
    Best wishes.
    Gazza .