To be honest Cobblehall is the only one I haven't played Garry. The 17th at Headlingley is rated as one of the best par 3's in England (by someone famous)so a good one to have an ace on. Only plays about 140yds but is index 7, I think (I get a shot on it anyway).

When we played Legends the other week they are doing deals to play Celebration cheap as they are now owned by the same company. Got talking to some lads on the tee who said don't bother it is in a mess! We did pass the course some days later and it did look very brown even at a distance. I pass the course every time I visit Florida and have never seen it looking so bad?

I have played Vale Do Lobo, Pinhal, San Lorenzo, Vila Sol, Vilamoura Victoria, Faldo Course, O'Connor course and a few others in Portugal but honestly Monte Rei is out of this world.
When you have finished your round you are presented with a quality bag tag engraved with your name. I think it is about 170 euros for the pleasure though!!!

I don't play much Links golf but I do love it. In September we went up to Dumfries and played Powfoot, Southerness and then Silloth. Silloth is probably the second best links I have played behind Royal Lytham. I do like it around North Berwick too.

Diamondback is tough as you said Mark. Shot a 78 off the blue tees there but didn't hit a bad shot. I played with 2 Americans who weren't really golfers and just out for the fun. Wasn't too much fun as they lost nearly 40 balls between them!