Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Why men should avoid a boys night out

Florida Chatterbox

Why men should avoid a boys night out

Why men should avoid a boys night out after they are married....

If this does not make you laugh out loud, you have lost your sense of humor.

The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'boys'. I told my wife that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!'.
    Well, the hours passed and the pints went down way too easily.
    Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.
    Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.
    Quickly, realizing my wife would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.
    I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with her. (Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 Cuckoos MIDNIGHT!)
    The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in, I told her ' MIDNIGHT'... she didn't seem [bad language filtered out] in the least.
    Whew, I got away with that one! Then she said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.'
    When I asked her why, she said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said 'oh $hit.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table.
    Andy

yes, we both did....laugh
    Karen Scott

Florida Expert
    That is so funny [msnsmile2]
    Mary