Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renewing my wedding vows part 2

Florida Junior

Renewing my wedding vows part 2

Have now decided on renewing my wedding vows on a beach on the gulf coast, clearwater/st petes area. Has anyone every used a wedding planner over there, if so, who and were they helpful. I will need to know costing, best location etc etc. The good news is I've asked the wife and she has said yes to renewing our vows. I was going to surprise her but thought better of it, as most ladies want to plan for the day, you know dresses, flowers, make up and all that. But I want to plan the day so she still has some surprises. So far I have the 1st november (our aniversary), the time which is sunset, and the location of sorts ie a beach somewhere. Any help gratefully received

Andy

wE saw a lovely wedding take place at the SANDPEARL REsort at Clearwater Beach on Gulf coast- have a look on their web site- food good etc- great place for a wedding -have no idea if there are any villas nearby to stay in, but I am sure a search of this site will help you.

Florida Junior
    I have just been communicating with a wedding planner on the gulf side and has been the most helpful company I have ever dealt with. They have given me all sorts of advise regards my wedding vow renewal, locations, accommodation, anything I have asked they have helped me with and they don't charge a fortune either. Their website is, www.suncoastweddings.com
    ask for Kathy or Sue and they will arrange all your needs.

thanks Andy really appreciate the pm.... will be watching ... when you hoping for??? ours we would like during our 3 weeks trip may 6th -27th next year soon be here!! 5 months 8 days!![cheers]
    Liesa

sounds good Andy- mind if I ask, why do you want to renew your vows? I have always wondered why people do that, and would like a mans point of view.

Florida Junior
    well susan j there are a few reasons why i want to renew my wedding vows. the first one was, when we first got married it was a bit of a rush job and we didn't have much money between us. So we skimped on things and the one we most regret is not having a professional photographer there. So this time we will have a pro photographer there. The second is that we have been thro a rough time healthwise and are now thru that. The third and most vital thing is that I love her and want to give her something to remember. Hence the vow renewal on the beach at sunset. Hope that gives you a mans point of view.

When we were staying in the Ocean Sands Resort in Pompano Beach we watched a couple getting married on the beach surrounded by their friends and family. The setting looked perfect. Pompano is on the Atlantic coast just north of Ft Lauderdale and is really nice.
    Jim

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by redsandy
    well susan j there are a few reasons why i want to renew my wedding vows. the first one was, when we first got married it was a bit of a rush job and we didn't have much money between us. So we skimped on things and the one we most regret is not having a professional photographer there. So this time we will have a pro photographer there. The second is that we have been thro a rough time healthwise and are now thru that. The third and most vital thing is that I love her and want to give her something to remember. Hence the vow renewal on the beach at sunset. Hope that gives you a mans point of view.
    [/quote]

Wow, what wonderful reasons to renew your wedding vows, and your wife is very lucky to have such a sensitive and loving husband - and I am sure you are lucky to have her, too.

Hope you have a simply wonderful day - I am sure you will! Don't forget to post some photos of the occassion when you get back.
    ellie

A wonderful reply, you sound a lovely couple and I am sure she is a very special lady who deserves such a sensitive caring husband- hope you have many more happy years together[cheers]

Hi

We will be married 25 years at the end of this month and we hope to renew our vows in Orlando in June whilst we are on holiday.
    I know there is a small white chapel on the 192 near seven dwarfs road/sams club and I am also looking at the Queen of the Universe just off the I4 at the Premium outlets.

I think it would be nice for us to do it in Orlando as its our home away from home and it would be fun.

If anyone has done this please let us know