Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renewing my wedding vows part 2

Florida Junior
    Well we are all booked up, we fly out on the 17th october, spend 2 weeks in windsor hills, orlando. Then off to the gulf for 4 nights. We have booked the wedding vow renewal for the 1st November which is our wedding anniversary. It will take place at sunset on sunset beach treasure island. We have the white wedding arch, a seashell lined aisle with floral tikis, a Unity Sand Ceremony with keepsake bottle heart-in-the-sand sprinkled with rose petals and down the aisle, music of our choice and of course the minister with certificate. Have to say the wedding planners we are using are fab, they are arranging everything for us and have answered all our questions so far, nothing seems to much trouble. Oh and one of the most important things is we are having a professional photographer who will take 50 photos and put them on a disc and on an online ablum as well. The wife is getting slightly excited which is unusual for her, normally very laid back and unflapable. she has even tried on a dress.......for the occassion. So all systems are go. Just the colours, flowers and hairdresser to book.

I have to say it sounds wonderful...hope we will get to see some photos....what wonderful reasons....something i think (hope) my husband and I will do in the future too
    Karen Scott

Florida Junior
    Breaking news. Wife has finally decided on a dress and bought it. She won't tell me anything about it not even the colour. Its safely stored away at her mothers. She says she wants to surprise me....... hope its alright and I don't pull a face on the day, must remember to smile and say how beautiful she looks regards.
    Her mother, brother and sister are also now flying over to attend. It has put a smile on her mothers face who has had a terrible year losing both her husband and mother to the big C. Does anyone know if it will be warm enough at sunset to wear shorts in November ?

Florida Expert
    Does anyone know if it will be warm enough at sunset to wear shorts in November ?

Absolutely - it was 80F on Thanksgiving Day on the Gulf a few years ago so if you are there mid-October no problems at all.
    Clare R

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by redsandy
    Breaking news. Wife has finally decided on a dress and bought it. She won't tell me anything about it not even the colour. Its safely stored away at her mothers. She says she wants to surprise me....... hope its alright and I don't pull a face on the day, must remember to smile and say how beautiful she looks regards.
    Her mother, brother and sister are also now flying over to attend. It has put a smile on her mothers face who has had a terrible year losing both her husband and mother to the big C. Does anyone know if it will be warm enough at sunset to wear shorts in November ?
    [/quote]

aww cant wait to see some pictures xxx hope all goes well for you both xx
    Liesa

Regina & Barry,

Not sure about Mary Queen of the Universe, unless you are Roman Catholic as it is an RC Church, not a 'wedding chapel' like the one on the 192.

Andrena

Florida Savvy
    We actually renewed our vows at Gretna Green on our 25 wedding anniversary as I persuaded my husband that we should go to Scotland as we have never been before only to find out later that he had planned to take us on a balloon safari over Tanzania - gutted....

I have seen quite a few beach weddings/vows exchange and they look fantastic - although we were in Antigua once and met a couple who were getting married in the pavilion at the end of the beach pier but the weather on the day was shocking, heavy rain and biting winds so they closed the pier and they had to get married inside the hotel.

Remember though its not where but who you marry thats important....

27 years and counting....
    VIOLET BARROW