Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Canadian here

Canadian here

Hi all, My wife and I have been to Florida 3 times the past 5 years. We just returned again in October. Anyway we are looking at going to Florida again in the spring but this time going with 2-3 other adult couples. We are looking at renting a villa for the first time as well for the duration. I am just getting a chance to look around so be prepared for questions..lol

hi
    Welcome to the forum. We were in Orlando on October, the best time of year to visit I think. You can't get better than the villas on this site and once you have stayed in a villa, hotels really do feel second best.

Anyway, welcome and have fun searching through all the topics and threads.
    Wendy

Hi Duane,
    Hello from Wasaga Beach, Ontario.
    We're off to our villa early January for a couple of weeks holiday from the snow
    Andrew
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1338.aspx

Hi Duane,

Welcome to the forum and enjoy exploring!
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Duane
    Welcome to the forum. I'm sure with 6 adults you'll enjoy the comforts of a villa for your next trip.
    Ask away with any questions, we're all only too happy to help. We're going at the end of the week and from what I hear the weather is still (at the moment) above average even for Florida so can't wait.
    Babblin Boo

Hi Duane,
    Welcome to OV forum, renting a villa instead of staying in a hotel is a wise move. The freedom and space you will all experience compared to a hotel room will be unbelievable.
    Enjoy choosing your home for your vacation and ask as many questions as you wish. [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Hi Duare welcome to the forum i am sure you will enjoy a villa and be free to go out or stay in at least the cleaner is not knocking everyday and sometimes only to change towels , We have found it is a lot better in a villa for other reasons al well .
    So ask away about Florida
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx