Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Hi Folk's

Florida Newbie

Hi Folk's

Hi
    I have just put our first post on the GULF COAST forum.We have been going to the Gulf Coast since 2004 and after going to Sanibel in 2006 we now go twice a year April and Dec stay at a rented villa in Cape Coral and go over to Sanibel nearly every other day.We have driven to Miami and the Keys got caught for speeding by a state trooper on alligator alley.What a story that was just to pay the find.Fort myers is only about 10 miles from Cape Coral and there is plenty to do in the area.The wife has found every Shopping Mall and Bargain store I have caught a 100lb tarpon off the coast.
    Anyway bye 4 now

Hi Richard, welcome to the forum First time we went across Aligator alley it was one lane in each direction, we were running on fumes and had no money for the second toll [msneek] Thankfully the lady didn't send us back [clap]
    Twenty years later I went back again and couldn't believe how it had changed [msncool]
    Shirley

Florida Newbie
    Hi, and welcome to the forum Richard. I remember my first trip on alligator alley driving from Anna Maria to Key Largo. First time I ever got to grips with 'cruise control'.

Looking forward to hearing the story about your 'ticket'

regards,

Mike

Hello Richard and welcome to the forum.

Never been to Sanibel myself but it's on my list of things to do after the good reports I've heard about it.
    Linda

Welcome to the forum Richard sound like you have got the Florida fever and like us love to go back every year
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx