Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Budget were great

Budget were great

After all the bad comments recently, I thought I would let you know about my experience today.
    I hired as normal through US car hire and pre registered with Budget. Went straight to the car park with my voucher for a two door economy. We were served by a lovely lady who asked if I wanted 2 or 4 doors, so I said 4 if it was the same cost. She gave me a Pontiac G6 with 5 miles on the clock. I am not into cars and groups, but I'm sure it must at least be an intermediate.
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member

You did well there. I like the G6 and it's always been an intermediate when I've rented one.

Good for you[clap] ! We like the G6 too, got one a couple of times (intermediate), definitely sexier than the Impala we were given last time [msnsad].
    Have a nice time!

Administrator
    That's great. Bear in mind that although it can sometimes appear there are lots of bad comments, that these are a tiny percentage of the overall number of customers, and the other 99% have fantastic experiences. Just that (as can be typical of any forum) often only bad comments are reported as these are where customers feel they need the extra support, or feel others need to be aware.

Florida Expert
    We had a good experience with Budget - we ordered the cheapest 2 door car and were given a 4 door Ford Focus (1 week old, with just 500 miles on the clock), with leather seats, satelite radio etc.
    We also went straight to the kiosk in the car park, bypassing the queue indoors.
    Couldn't fault the excellent service from them...

We were extremely happy with them to. We were more than happy and also found them to be very helpful
    Jan

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Will have to give budget a try. We love the Pontiac G6 but Pontiac are no more[msnsad] Alamo said they were replacing it with the Mazda 5, not nearly as well equipped, wonder what Budgets intermediate will be?
    Lyn

With Canadian licences we have to use Budget. 4 visits now and never any problems.
    Andrew
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1338.aspx

We pickup from Budget next week so waiting to see if we get the upgrade to a premium model.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have used them a number of times now and have always been happy
    Jan&Steve