Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: renewing my wedding vows

Florida Junior

renewing my wedding vows

This year I was in orlando and seen a white chapel on the 192, well hopefully I'm off back to orlando next october and was wondering if anyone knew the name of the chapel i saw, or does anyone know of any white chapels that do the service, if so do they have a website, so I can find out the costs, bookings procedure etc etc. I would appreciate all answers so I have as much knowledge as poss. [msncool]

Hi Redsandy

I've found a link http://www.stayhappystayinloveweddingchapels.com/ which hopefully will be of help to you. We got married earlier this year (not in Florida) but before we tied the knot, I used to joke with my h2b that the white wedding chapel on the 192 was the place. Happy Planning![cheers]
    Alison and Danny

It is a lovely little chapel just like the one in Las Vagas hope you enjoy renewing wedding vows and a lovely vacation as well .
    We are just of the 192 and we know it is popular as we see cars drive in .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

My Christmas guests are getting married at that chapel on New Years Eve [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

We renewed our wedding vows there this May for our silver wedding.
    If you checkout the website you will see our picture. It was a great celebration and the owners make it very special for you. [cheers][high5]

Lesley

Florida Savvy
    My daughter and her hubby renewed their vows there in march. the lady is called Patrica, she was so helpful. I think it was around $200. Well worth it, they made it such a special day.
    Teresa

Florida Junior
    thanks for the comments. Went onto the website but not sure this is the one as they have no photos of the outside and i thought that would be one of the selling points, you know little white chapel and all that. can anyone comfirm that http://www.stayhappystayinloveweddingchapels.com, is the white chapel on the 192.

Hmm, I take your point, I've just browsed most of the pages and not one photo of the outside. My suggestion is put the address into Google maps, switch to satellite view or street view and have a look at it.

The guy on the videos doing the service appears to be British!

May I offer you Best Wishes for your forthcoming event.
    Dave.

we're hoping to renew our wedding vows there next may....[cheers]
    Liesa

We renewed our vows 2 years ago but did so in the local Church. It didn't cost us anything and was a beautiful service and was on my hubby's 70th birthday.

Sandra