Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: virgin and bags

Florida Expert

virgin and bags

When I booked our flights yesterday, we were talking about the bags policy and was told that Virgin have changed there's and so they have I went on web site to check and as of 25th of November it looks like they are like everyone else and going with the one bag policy (free) others to pay for[msnsad]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thought that this did not apply to flights already booked before a certain date?

just checked on the Virgin web site and it states "Any passenger booked before 25 November 2009, will be entitled to Virgin Atlantic's existing baggage allowance"
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

I can confirm the two bag policy stands if you purchased your tickets before 25th November 2009 I spoke to Virgin and they will also honour this on your return journey when ever this maybe.
    Barbara

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ravtino
    When I booked our flights yesterday, we were talking about the bags policy and was told that Virgin have changed there's and so they have I went on web site to check and as of 25th of November it looks like they are like everyone else and going with the one bag policy (free) others to pay for[msnsad]
    [/quote]

Economy will be one bag per person, Premium Economy 2 bags and Upper Class 3 bags (each bag up to 23kg).

Excess charges will be as follows:

1st Extra Bag GBP32/USD48(online) GBP40/USD60(airport)
    2nd & Subsequent Bags GBP32/USD48 (online) GBP90/USD140 (aiport)
    Overweight (23-32kg) Not available online GBP30/USD50 (airport)

Any bags weighing over 32 kilos will not be accepted.
    Charges quoted are each way.
    Online payments will be available from 25th November 2009.
    Glenda and Geoff

Gold 5 Star Member
    I was going to mention that if your bag is overwieght then you may as well pay for a 2nd bag online as it's £2 cheaper and you et 23kgs instead of just the 9 for overwieght. We've booked flight for next March so will have to make sure we take everything big over with us.
    Babblin Boo