Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GE Dishwasher $50 Like New & More

Okay, how much to deliver [and maybe install ] a dishwasher- are these like new?

Florida Chatterbox
    Everything left was sold at the community yard sale this weekend.
    Sorry I couldn't provide photos to those who wanted to see one before buying but I just was unable to borrow a digital camera in time.
    For $50 apiece and an assurance from a long term member here that they were like new maybe I wouldn't have insisted on a photo.
    At least I can put my bike back in the garage now there's room again.

One of the STR homes sold at auction yesterday - $70,000. Boy, are there some bargains around at the moment for a cash buyer. Granted it wasn't as nice as any on here ( no private pool and in Paradise Cove by the side of the big Walmart by Medieval Times) but you can at least make money letting when that's all you pay for the home.

But you could say that about a lot of properties anywhere, not just Orlando. It is all about being in the right place at the right time ... and a certain amount of luck/chutzpah!! Your call.
    Euan

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:But you could say that about a lot of properties anywhere, not just Orlando.[/quote]Exactly, I am in the repossession market here in the UK.

Have a 4 bed in Lancashire for £38,000 currently under offer.
    They are all over the country and once these properties are done up can be rented long term.

Sadly it is everywhere as MTP says but our market is slowly coming back and prices have increased in the last 6 months.

Lynne

Ah well, now you might be able to treat yourself to a digital camera! [msnwink] They really are brilliant!
    ellie

Florida Expert
    Yes I have 2 digital cameras Ellie and I have had hours of fun taking photos. My sony erickson cellphone is 8.5 megapixel and the quality is excellent. I think most phones have cameras on them now so it really isn't a big deal to take photos anymore. [msnwink]
    Dave