Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GE Dishwasher $50 Like New & More

Florida Chatterbox

GE Dishwasher $50 Like New & More

Clearing out a number of STR homes and have not only dishwashers but also stoves, microwaves, fridges, washers and dryers. Only a couple of fridges left.

They are all white.

All very much like new,perfect working order, they are in fact 3 years old but they have not had much use. Some still have the plastic protective film on their surfaces.

These are a good buy should you need anything.

I can deliver and install for a very modest fee within the next 2 weeks,or you may collect of course, after that I am on vacation back in the UK for Christmas.

Hi
    What have you got in the way of Stoves and dishwashers please
    Can you DM me photos?

Florida Chatterbox
    All fridges now sold, all washing machines now sold,not really surprising at $50 each.

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    what do you want for the microwave
    can you send Photos please
    Gail

Florida Chatterbox
    Everything is $50 each. Microwaves are white GE. They come complete with the wallplate and top cabinet mounting bolts as these can differ from one make to another.I don't have any photos but will try to borrow camera to take some.
    We are having a yard sale on Saturday and hope that many of the remaining appliances will go at that.
    All stoves now sold. They were a good buy, just the oven element cost me $50 last year when mine burnt out.

What are the dishwashers like? are they a standard size?

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Susan J
    What are the dishwashers like? are they a standard size?[/quote]They are GE, white, and are a standard 24 inches wide, have two top clips that screw to the underside of the countertop and come with kick plates for the gap between the bottom of the dishwasher and the floor.

They do not need to be fitted in a cabinet, and you fit your own wiring but they do come with waste hose and water supply hose.

So could my management company connect up easily?

Florida Chatterbox
    I don't know your management company but it takes me 30 minutes in all and I am a reasonably experienced handyman, not an electrician or a plumber. They are easy to put in to replace another failed one.
    Of course if the electrical and plumbing connections are not already there its another matter altogether and will result in 5 trips to Home Depot if they are anything like me.

Florida Chatterbox TracyAndDean's Avatar
    Do you have any dryers left and if so what capacity are they? any pics?