Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Lyn's Trip Final Part

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester

Lyn's Trip Final Part

Well after the kids went home they took the hot weather with them, weather much more to my taste at upper 70s low 80s. Monday we went to Blue Springs State Park and saw about 8 manatees and a large alligator, several birds, fish etc. a lovely day. Wednesday we went to Black Point Drive near Kennedy, saw lots of different birds. It was a very quiet but lovely week, we did lots of shopping, reading and just lazing about. We are now home and counting the days till we can go back (that is if I can remember how to count, I think I left my brain somewhere over the Atlantic, I hate jet lag.[msnsad]
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    I'm with you on the jet lag Lyn. We got home yesterday and I'm not sure where I am today!
    Karen

Its funny what flying it does to your brain and been on vacation , Hope you feel better soon Lyn [msnsmile2]
    MAUREEEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    It was low 60s last sunday, turned really cold especially at night.

It went from record highs to record lows in the space of 48 hours and then back to record highs again.

We go a week on Sun hope the good weather lasts
    Carol

sounds wonderful Lyn... relaxation... reading... shopping love it.... hope ur soon over the jetlag and thanks for brining a little of florida to us to help keep us going xxx[cheers]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    We just got home today, and it was in the low 90's when we left, and the humidity was much higher than it usually is at this time of year....wish we were still there, fabulous time in Florida , as always[8D]

22 days until we go and we are there for 3 months this time, just can't wait.
    Andrena

Have enjoyed your reports Lyn- Have you taken Melatonin for the Jet lag- it works!!