Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Ticket Option

Florida Newbie

Ticket Option

My wife is not a fan of Water Parks. We are potentially looking at 5 Park Orlando Flex Ticket for 2010 but wonder if there is a ticket she could get that excludes Aquatica and Wet n Wild. I can see one for Studios/IOA/Wet n Wild but is there one with Studios/IOA/Seaworld?

Why not just get the Universal/Islands of Adventure ticket? You could always add in Busch Gardens or Seaworld. I believe Wet and Wild is included in all of the Flexi tickets.

Take a look at www.park-tickets.com for the best value tickets with great service.
    ellie

Florida Chatterbox
    We have just got the Universal 7 day 2 park ticket (Universal & IOA).

We also got the 14 day unlimited SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica ticket but there is also an option to omit Aquatica.

So the Universal 2 park and SW/Busch tickets seem a good option.

Garry Pullan

We have guests that have just come back from Florida & only used 4 days on their 7 day flexi disney ticket They are going back again next Sept Is there any way they can extend whats left so that they can use them again in Sept
    Carol