Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: calabayparc villa - WOW

calabayparc villa - WOW

Hi everyone
    Just thought I would let you know what a fantastic villa we are staying in - a home from home. Caroline and David have made their villa so welcoming and comfortable we don't want to go home to our other house. We had been looking forward to this holiday for so long and after having a pretty horrid year (two of our children have serious illnesses, threatened redundancy for my husband and then redundancy for myself) coming to the villa again has given us so much to look forward too, and it hasn't disappointed, although we have "done" some of the parks, we have spent a lot more time here at the villa recharging our batteries and spending some quality time with each other away from the stresses and strains of hospitals and all the other stuff that goes with being at home. I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to Caroline and David for having such a smashing villa we can call home for a couple of weeks and we can't wait to come back in a few more years. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[bowwave]
    Wendy

How wonderful to hear that you are having a great holiday after all your difficulties. You certainly needed the break, and I am sure Caroline and David will be delighted to know that their home has made your holiday so special.

Hope you have a wonderful time.
    ellie

I am sure caroline will appreciate such positive feedback. It is lovely when guests take the time and effort to say such a public thank you[msnsmile]

Liz

[msnembarrased] Aw thanks Wendy, I'm sooo pleased to hear you're all enjoying your time in the villa. I know some of the problems you've had recently and I'm glad Florida has worked a little of its magic for you and your family, let's hope you manage to bring some home with you and that the next year is happier and less stressful than the last. We'd be delighted to welcome you back sometime in the future as you've always been great guests and thank you so much for taking the time to give feedback on the forum it was most unexpected but very much appreciated.[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

I used to manage the villa and it was one of my favorites. <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kitch50
    Hi everyone
    Just thought I would let you know what a fantastic villa we are staying in - a home from home. Caroline and David have made their villa so welcoming and comfortable we don't want to go home to our other house. We had been looking forward to this holiday for so long and after having a pretty horrid year (two of our children have serious illnesses, threatened redundancy for my husband and then redundancy for myself) coming to the villa again has given us so much to look forward too, and it hasn't disappointed, although we have "done" some of the parks, we have spent a lot more time here at the villa recharging our batteries and spending some quality time with each other away from the stresses and strains of hospitals and all the other stuff that goes with being at home. I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to Caroline and David for having such a smashing villa we can call home for a couple of weeks and we can't wait to come back in a few more years. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[bowwave]
    [/quote]

Hi Wendy,
    Caroline and Daves house is one of our favorites villas.
    Calabay Parc is our favorite community when we go down. we are back down in 3 weeks and again staying at calabay parc. Hope someday to own in this community.
    Randy Johnston

Hi Wendy,
    Lovelt to hear you are having a great time. Enjoy

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carolmc View Post
    Hi Wendy,
    Lovelt to hear you are having a great time. Enjoy
    Wendy has been there for over 2 years now by my reckoning
    Babblin Boo

LOL! Wendy (like Arnie) Will be back!! In October!
    Caroline & Dave

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    How lovely that you have had such a good stay and that you come on to tell us about it, that's the beauty of this forum, it helps other guests know theycan come on and owners will try their best to help them have the most wonderful holiday.

Well done to Caroline [msnsmile] It warms the heart when guests love your home doesn't it?

Sandra
    Sandra